"I don’t understand people who say they need more “Me Time.” What other time is there? Do these people spend part of their day in someone else’s body?"
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale (via observando)
"Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not."
- Stephen King, The Green Mile (via observando)
"But if these years have taught me anything it is this: you can never run away. Not ever. The only way out is in."
- Junot Díaz, The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao (via splitterherzen)
"Don’t think about making life better for other people who don’t even deserve you, rather, focus on making your life the best, for yourself and those who love you."
- C. JoyBell C. (via observando)
"In everybody’s life there’s a point of no return. And in a very few cases, a point where you can’t go forward anymore. And when we reach that point, all we can do is quietly accept the fact. That’s how we survive."
- Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore (via observando)